Litigation Management System (LMS)
Litigation Management System (LMS) is a powerful software product which offers management and electronic record keeping of all ongoing/active litigation matters at various courts/tribunals.
The software allows litigation activities to be transacted electronically through internet and maintains chronology of events during the lifecycle of the matter. LMS allows attorneys and litigators work efficiently in dealing with the court matters. The system, further, maintains status of the case at all stages and generates meaningful MIS reports for attorneys involved and other stakeholders. In addition to above, the system is equipped to generate alerts/reminders on important milestones and facilitates the preparedness for the matter.
- Single window to access all information related to court matters
- Status tracking of each case
- Maintenance of attorney details
- Repository of list of documents produced
- Maintenance of court orders and guidelines
- Email alerts on each milestone
- Customized reporting & MIS